New Cars at Leyshon Flint & Sons
Dacia Sandero Stepway
Dacia Logan MCV
Dacia Logan MCV Stepway
Why buy Dacia from Leyshon Flint & Sons?
The price of a Dacia will not change whether you are buying online or from a retailer. You don’t need to worry about getting a better deal elsewhere – all prices are clear and straightforward. So why should you buy a Dacia from us compared to other car dealerships?
Aside from having 20 years’ worth experience selling new Renault and Dacia cars, here are three good reasons why you should consider dropping buy our showroom:
• We have a specialty servicing department that also offers a wide range of parts and accessories.
• You deal with us and us alone – no external garages or private mechanics
• We’re building a brand new servicing facility designed to carry out MOT’s even quicker than normal
So why not call in today? We’re open 7 days a week. Or, alternatively, you can always contact us where our friendly sales executives are always on hand to help you out.
• Rates from 5.9% Apr
• INSTANT DECISION
• LEAVES NO FOOTPRINT ON YOUR CREDIT FILE
• FREE TO APPLY
Driving a Dacia at 60MPH is exactly the same as driving a Ferrari at 60MPH. The significant difference being that a Dacia costs, on average, 40 times less.
Not only is the price very affordable, but all Dacia’s products are built with space and quality in mind. You’re not paying extra for unnecessary features or overly complicated interior gadgets. You’re getting a reliable, practical and attractive car for an extremely modest price.
What’s more, our Dacia range here at Leyshon Flint & Sons will include a model perfect for what you’re looking for, whether it’s:
- A practical family hatchback
- A car that’s not only robust and reliable but also good-looking and inexpensive
- Something for the future, a car which doesn’t need to be carted back and forth to the garage every other week
But that’s not all. Every Dacia comes with a complete warranty package, which includes:
- An all-inclusive warranty: Your new Dacia is covered by a 3 year / 60,000 mile warranty package. The package covers any necessary repair work or part replacement that we will carry out for you at no extra cost. Additionally, your new Dacia will also come with a 2 year paintwork warranty, as well as a 6 year anti-corrosion warranty – so everything you can possibly think of is covered.
- Servicing: We recommend that you get your vehicle serviced every year or 12,000 miles. That way we can ensure your car is in the best condition possible and running to the best of its ability. We are fully equipped to service your Dacia and will even send you out a friendly reminder when your car is close to its 1 year service.
- Roadside assistance: We don’t expect it to happen, but we’ll ensure help is on hand if it does. In the event of a breakdown, help is only ever a phone call away with Dacia Assistance. This service is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We’ll provide prompt roadside assistance in the UK and Northern Ireland for the first 3 years / 60,000 miles, guaranteed under your all-inclusive warranty.
- Optional extended warranty: As an added extra you have the option – but are in no way obligated – to purchase two types of extended warranty. You can choose a warranty covering you for 5 years or 60,000 miles, or a warranty for 7 years or 100,000 miles. Both provide you with more reassurance and peace of mind, as you will get continued protection from mechanical or electrical failure after the original warrant has expired.